National DEA Safe Disposal of Unused/Expired Medications
Keep Our Community & Our Youth Safe! Be part of the National DEA Prescription Drug Take Back Day.
Date/Time: April 27, 2019 10 AM - 2:00 PM
National DEA Prescription Drug Take Back Day
Two Locations | Easy Drop Off:
- Clinton Township Police Department Lobby
37985 Groesbeck Highway, Clinton Township
Clinton Township Map
- Macomb County Sheriff Department Lobby
43565 Elizabeth Road, Mt. Clemens
Macomb County Map
Did You Know?
- Fact: Nearly 1,800 teens abuse a prescription drug for the rst time each day. (NIDA)
- Fact: Nearly 75% of teens say it is easy to access prescription drugs (to get high) from their relatives' unsecured medication at home. (drugfree.org)
- Fact: Youth who abuse prescription medications are far more likely to report earlier use of other drugs, particularly marijuana and alcohol. (NIDA)
- Fact: Improperly disposed medications are being found in the waterways in some parts of the country. (US Environmental Protection Agency)